Congrats new students!
Are you accepted for studies starting Autumn 2022?
Then you can book student housing with us. Read through our questions and answers to see when you can start booking.
1. When can I start booking?
You need to have received your letter of admissions to an SSCO-affiliated university of at least 15 credits or equivalent.
2. What accommodations can I book?
The accommodations that have agreement start August 1 or later.
3. What do I need to show when signing a rental agreement?
Your admission letter to an SSCO-affiliated university with at least 15 credits or equivalent. This is valid until September 15. After that you need to show your certificate of registration. You also need to become a Student Union member which also needs to be registered on My pages.
4. I have not been able to become a Student Union member yet. Can I book an accommodation anyway?
Yes, you can book an accommodation if you have received your letter of admissions. This is valid until September 15. After that, you need to be able to show your Student Union membership.
5. What happens if I receive an offer of accommodation before I have received my letter of admissions?
Then we will not be able to sign your rental agreement and you will receive a ‘No thank you’.
Read more under Looking for housing.