Staircase Art 2023 – win a gift card worth SEK 5,000!
We are now running the annual staircase art competition and you who live with us have the opportunity to create works of art for the two large stairs at Lappistorget. Those who create the two winning entries win a gift card at Ikea worth SEK 5,000 each.
Pick out your creative vein and start creating – send in your contribution by April 16! Draw, paint, take photos or do something completely different that surprises us.
I want to compete
Send your contribution to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 16, 2023. Write your name, e-mail, telephone number, address and which staircase (1 or 2) your work refers to.
To participate, you need to live in one of our properties, but you do not have to live in Lappis. Everyone who lives with us has the opportunity to compete. You can make a contribution to only one staircase or one to each of the two stairs.
We will print the winning entries and then foil them on the stairs where they will be for about a year. The stairs are large so your contribution needs to be able to print in large format. It would be best if you create your work digitally so that it can be drawn up large and submit it as, for example, an eps or pdf file. The images must be the size they are to be printed in and have a resolution of at least 100 dpi in a 1:1 scale.
The staircase art project is part of our work for increased social sustainability. We want to create more participation among you students in our areas and campus. We hope that this will lead to a greater commitment to your home and increased well-being.
We look forward to your contribution!
2. Competitors must be resident in Sweden and be over 18 years old.
By participating in the competition, you confirm and agree that:
a) You own all rights to the material you upload (including necessary consents from persons appearing on the image material).
b) We may publish your name, your username and competition entry on Stockholms studentbostäders social media and on our website sssb.se.
4. In competitions organized by Stockholms studentbostäders on social media, you always participate free of charge and without a purchase requirement.
5. The profit/prize can not be taken out in cash and can not be exchanged for another / other products at an equivalent prize. Any profit tax is paid by the winner.
6. Employees at Stockholms studentbostäder and their close relatives are not allowed to participate in Stockholms studentbostäders competitions on social media.
7. The account you use to participate in the competition must be created in accordance with the rules of each platform and you may be required to have an audience/open profile to be able to participate in the competition
Contributions that may be perceived as offensive or offensive may be removed without notice.
9. All winners are chosen by a jury led by Stockholms studentbostäders marketing department. The jury’s decision cannot be appealed.
10. The winner will be announced in the channel from which the competition takes place. Winners can also be contacted via e-mail or by direct message in the competition channel.
If a prize has not been picked up within 30 days of the winner being announced or contacted, we reserve the right to nominate a new winner.
11. To win a competition, you need to be a tenant at Stockholms studentbostäder at the time of the competition.
12. When you participate in a competition, you accept Stockholms studentbostäders competition rules and conditions.
All Stockholms studentbostäders competition rules and conditions are regulated in accordance with Swedish legislation.