- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Idun, which lies at the edge of Vasastaden, is one of our most popular buildings. This is partly due to the fact that the Karolinska Institutet is just five minutes’ walk away, and partly due to its proximity to the city centre.
House caretaker’s office Forum
Idun belongs to the House Caretaker’s office in our residential area Forum.
The address of the office is Körsbärsvägen 2, 114 23 Stockholm.
Information about the area
Address: Norra Stationsgatan 99, 113 64 Stockholm
Metro station: S:t Eriksplan
The building was inaugurated in 1968 and was acquired by SSSB in 1996. During 2000 two more floors were added, holding 73 new small apartments and storage space. In 2012 and 2013, we have expanded Idun with two new buildings on the existing facade.
Estimated queueing time
- There are parking spaces available for tenants to rent.
- Communal function rooms such as gym and assembly room are available. The local tenants’ association is responsible for these premises.
- The letterboxes are placed on the first floor.
- There is a bicycle room at the entrance floor.
- The apartments are rented out without furniture.
- The building has seven floors with apartments and an eighth with storage rooms.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and cooking facilities. There is either an oven or a microwave with grill function.
In apartments with kitchens there is a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
Yes, elevators available.
No, there are no balconies.
All apartments at Idun have dedicated storage spaces apart from the following apartment numbers 1155-1166, 1274-1285, 1374-1385, 1474-1485, 1574-1585, 1674-1685, 1774-1785.
There are three laundry rooms within the building.
Waste and source sorting
There is a a garbage chute for household waste on the first floor.
Recycling room och bulky waste room is available at the entrance floor.
Adaption for disability
The apartments on the 7th floor were built in year 2000 and are adapted for disability to the extent that you can drive in with an indoor wheelchair and rotate it in the hall and wet room.
Broadband fee, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. The building has district heating.