- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Vätan is just a few blocks from Stureplan, right in the heart of central Stockholm. Vätan offers compact one and two room apartments with various layouts. On the 7th floor, there is a communal roof terrace.
House caretaker’s office Forum
Vätan belongs to the House Caretaker’s office in our residential area Forum.
The address of the office is Körsbärsvägen 2, 114 23 Stockholm.
Information about the area
Address: David Bagares gata 6, 111 38 Stockholm
Metro station: Östermalmstorg/Hötorget
Vätan was built in 1983 but blends in well with the surroundings of older buildings. The apartments design is irregular.
Estimated queueing time
- There are no reserved parking spaces. Please contact the municipal “Gatu- & fastighetskontoret” for permit to park in the street.
- Communal function rooms such as sauna and roof terrace are available. The local tenants’ association is responsible for these premises.
- The letterbox is placed in the door of the apartment.
- There is a bicycle room at the entrance floor.
- All accommodations are unfurnished.
- The building has six floors.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
The apartments have kitchenettes with a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
Yes, elevator available.
There is a communal roof terrace which you access from the 6th floor.
There are basement storage spaces available for all apartments.
The laundry room is situated in the basement.
Waste and source sorting
Recycling room, including household waste, is available at the entrance floor.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Broadband fee, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. The building has district heating.