Feel free to use our padel course
Our padel court is located at Campus Lappis and you are welcome to book yourself and your friends for a wonderful workout. Padel is best described as a mix of tennis and squash. The size of the course is 10 × 20 meters and surrounded by glass walls that you can use in the game. The course is divided in the middle by a net and it is played with advantage as a double.
The great thing about padel is that everyone, regardless of previous experience of racket sports, gender or age, can enjoy and get something out of the sport. Padel is a very fun sport and is easy to learn. So try something new and get the social interaction along with it.
Where is the court?
The court is located between Amanuensvägen 6 and Forskarbacken 6 – next to the outdoor gym.
How much does it cost?
The booking fee for the course is SEK 200/hour.
Rental of paddle rack is SEK 20/hour.
How do I book?
From 14 June 2021, you will be able to register and book our padel course.
1. Register at mycourt.se. There you will also find booking conditions.
2. After you have registered, we will ensure that you are a tenant with us and will be registered as a student player.
3. When you have been registered as a student player, you will receive a notice on mycourt.se and you have the opportunity to book a playing time.
4. The booking fee of SEK 200/hour is paid directly on mycourt.se. We also offer clip cards for you as a tenant.
5. After payment, you will receive a 4-digit code to your e-mail which you enter on the display at the entrance doors to the course when it’s time to play. This code is also linked to the lights which starts at the booked time and goes out at the end of the booking.
6. Now it’s just to play!
You need a padel rack and padel balls.
There is a vending machine for renting a padel rack right by the track. You will find it inside the door with the sign Logo equipment. You will receive a code for the room in your booking confirmation when you have booked your time on mycourt.se. The first time you use the machine, you need to create a profile. Information on how to create the profile can be found on the machine’s display. A rack costs SEK 20/hour.
You who book are responsible for returning all rented equipment. In the event of no return, you will be charged a cost of SEK 1,000.
If you need to report a fault regarding the court, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.