“Climber of the year” for the second time
You have helped us get better
Every year, the Nöjd Studbo (NKI – satisfied customer index) survey is sent out to 2,000 random tenants with us. With the help of this survey, we continue our daily work and focus on what you think can be improved.
We can happily and proudly say that with over 1300 answers, we have achieved an NKI result of 75% out of 100 possible. With this result, we also won “Climber of the Year” for the second year in a row. We want to take this opportunity to thank you all for your commitment to help us get better every day!
This year’s winner is Michael Lilja, who thus won a rent-free month.
How does it feel to be the winner?
– It feels incredibly fun and very unlikely but suddenly it happens!
What will you use your saved monthly rent for?
– It will be a mix of savings and taking the opportunity to treat myself to an update in the closet.
What do you think it’s like to live at Stockholms studentbostäder?
– I think it is very good and am very satisfied with Stockholms studentbostäder as a landlord. Have never had any problems, either with regard to my apartment or what is taken care of around the home.
What are you most happy with?
– The location here is clearly a big advantage but other than that it would say that it is clean, fresh and well maintained. The stairwell is properly cleaned, good laundry and a well-planned apartment.
How long have you lived at Stockholms studentbostäder?
– I have lived in this apartment since the beginning of October 2020.
How long did you queue to get your home?
– I had queued for about 1,450 days for this apartment and can say that I am clearly satisfied with my home.
What do you study and how far have you come with your studies?
– Right now I am studying the master’s program Decision Analysis & Data Science which belongs to the Data & Systems Science section at Stockholm University. I’m in my second semester of four right now.
Where do you live?
– I live in the property Mjölner, which is located at the station Stadion where I have a student apartment of about 45 sqm.
Where are you from?
– Originally I am from Småland, more specifically Växjö and have lived in Stockholm since 2013.