- Conditions for our housing
- Apply for housing
- Which accommodation suits me?
- How do I apply for housing?
- Apartment number and floor plan
Living at Stockholms studentbostäder
The regulations that we at Stockholms studentbostäder comply with are SSCO’s Instructions for the student housing queue and student housing tenancy.
To be able to live in our accommodations, you need to study and complete studies of at least half-time at an SSCO-affiliated university each semester, as well as being a member of the university’s Student Union. You will find a list of affiliated universities here.
Housing queue rules
- You need to turn at least 17 years and a maximum of 50 years during the current year
- The queue is personal and cannot be transferred or taken over
- You cannot combine your credit days with someone else’s
- You may only have one registered account
You will be blocked from booking accommodations if you:
- Have signed a tenancy agreement (from the signing date and for three months after your contract has started).
- Have an outstanding debt to SSSB (until the debt is paid).
- Have received two or more collection demands relating to outstanding debt to SSSB within a period of six months (for a period of six months from the date on which the last debt was settled).
- Have failed to look after your previous accommodation or broken the terms in the tenancy agreement or the instruction.
- Have given notice to terminate your tenancy agreement (during the notice period and for three months after the contracts last day).
- Have received notice of termination by SSSB following, for example, a tenancy review (during the notice period and for six months after moving out).
- Have deliberately provided inaccurate information or false certificates or in other ways manipulated our housing queue in order to improve your chances of being allocated student housing.
- Have reached a tenancy period of 5.5 years.
- Have turned 51 years old.