- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Möjlner is situated right next to the Stockholm Stadium, where the summer Olympics were held in 1912. The building consists exclusively of one-room and two-room apartments, some of which are suitable for the disabled.
House caretaker’s office Jerum
Mjölner belongs to the House Caretaker’s office in our residential area Jerum.
The address of the office is Studentbacken 21-25, 115 57 Stockholm.
Information about the area
Address: Löjtnantsgatan 11-15, 115 50 Stockholm
Metro station: Stadion
Mjölner was built in 1992.
Estimated queueing time
- There are no reserved parking spaces. Please contact the municipal “Gatu- & fastighetskontoret” for permit to park in the street.
- The letterbox is placed in the door of the apartment.
- There is a bicycle room in the basement.
- All accommodations are unfurnished.
- The building have 6 floors.
- There is a recycling room in the basement at Löjtnantsgatan 15.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and cooking facilities.
In apartments with kitchens there is a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
The apartmens on the 5th floor have balconies, others have a french balcony.
Yes, elevator is available.
Please contact your House Caretaker regarding a storage room.
The laundry room is situated in the basement.
Waste and source sorting
There are garbage shutes for household waste on each floor.
A separate bulky waste room is situated in the basement.
Adaption for disability
The housing is adapted for disability to the extent that you can drive in with an indoor wheelchair and rotate it in the hall and wet room.
Broadband fee, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. Electricity is not included. The building has district heating.