- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Roslagstull is nestled in greenery right on the outskirts of the city, within walking and cycling distance from KTH and Stockholm University.
Roslagstull is made up of student rooms, i.e. rooms on corridors with communal kitchens. Here there are also a number of twin apartments where two tenants share a shower and toilet.
House caretaker’s office Forum
Roslagstull belongs to the House Caretaker’s office in our residential area Forum.
The address of the office is Körsbärsvägen 2, 114 23 Stockholm.
Information about the area
Address: Roslagstullsbacken 5, 114 22 Stockholm
Metro station: Tekniska Högskolan
The house was built in 1964.
Estimated queueing time
- Communal function rooms are available. The local tenants’ association is responsible for these premises.
- The letterbox are in the basement.
- There is a bicycle room in the cellar.
- Accommodation is unfurnished.
- The building has 8 floors.
- On the ground floor, seven rooms share a communal kitchen and on the eight floor, twelve rooms share a communal kitchen. The remaining floors are 14 rooms with a shared kitchen.
- All rooms have their own bathroom, except the doubles on each floor where two people share a bathroom. Those who live in the doubles also use the communal kitchen.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
The communal kitchens are equipped with fridges/freezers and stoves with oven.
The apartment with a kitchen has a fridge/freezer and stove with oven.
Yes, elevator is available.
There is a balcony in connection to each communal kitchen.
There are attic storage spaces available for all apartments.
The laundry room is situated in the basement.
Waste and source sorting
Container for household waste is placed outside the entrance.
A recycling room is available in the basement.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Broadband fee, electricity, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. The building has district heating.