- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
SSSB rents a number of residences from the housing associations Lysbomben and Silvieberg, which are then rented out as student accommodation. These buildings are on the waterfront in Kungsholmen, central Stockholm, and the higher storeys offer superb views. Marieberg is a peaceful residential area which is free from traffic noise, just a few blocks from the Stockholm Institute of Education (Lärarhögskolan). SSSB doesn’t own but rent these apartments in order to sublet them to students. This means that it is the landlord and not SSSB that handles repairs and maintenance.
House caretaker’s office Forum
Marieberg belongs to the House Caretaker’s office in our residential area Forum.
The address of the office is Körsbärsvägen 2, 114 23 Stockholm.
Information about the area
Address: Fyrverkarbacken 23–40, 112 60 Stockholm
Metro station: Fridhemsplan
Estimated queueing time
- There are no reserved parking spaces. Please contact the municipal “Gatu- & fastighetskontoret” for permit to park in the street.
- Basement/attic storage spaces are not available for apartments at Fyrverkarbacken 23-25. There is one common storage for doors etc. Please contact the landlord, HSB.
- The letterbox is placed in the door of the apartment.
- All accommodations are unfurnished.
- Laundry room is available within the building.
- Bicycle room is available within the building.
- Garbage chute is available within the building.
- Recycling facilities is available within the building.
- Cable-TV is available within the building.
- Broadband is available within the building.
Please contact HSB ServiceCenter to make fault report, phone: 08-785 35 00
Opening hours: weekdays 08:00-16:00, day before holiday 08:00-13:00. Please leave a message at the voicemail at other times. You are also welcome to report a fault by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or at their website: https://felanmalan.hsb.se/
There are two tenant-owners’ associations in Marieberg. Please contact them for more information about your housing.
www.silvieberg.se » (Fyrverkarbacken (30 – 40)
www.lysbomben.se » (Fyrverkarbacken (23 and 25)
Tenants are responsible to install their own fire detectors.
Equipment in kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and cooking facilities. Oven or microwave are available in some apartments.
Please note that there are aparatments without cooking facilities.
Elevator is available.
The apartments don’t have balconies.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Heating and heating of water is included in the rent. Electricity and broadband is no included.