- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Kurland is centrally located to say the least, being opposite Adolf Fredrik Church and one block from the shopping street of Drottninggatan. Hötorget is just a couple of blocks away, with its market square, 14-screen cinema and a plethora of eateries and shops. If you take a walk in the opposite direction, you’ll come to the Stockholm School of Economics and Stockholm Public Library.
House caretaker’s office Forum
Kurland belongs to the House Caretaker’s office in our residential area Forum.
The address of the office is Körsbärsvägen 2, 114 23 Stockholm
Information about area
Address: Holländargatan 21/Kammakargatan 36A + 36B, 111 60 Stockholm
Metro station: Rådmansgatan
The building at Kammakargatan was constructed in 1859 and was renovated in 1991 when SSSB purchased it. The building at Holländargatan was inaugurated in 1991. It blends in very well with the surrounding buildings.
Estimated queueing time
- There are no reserved parking spaces. Please contact the municipal “Gatu- & fastighetskontoret” for permit to park in the street.
- The apartments at Holländargatan have their letterboxes in the door of the apartment. Tenants at Kammakargatan have a communal letterbox in the corridor entrance door.
- There is a bicycle room in the basement.
- All accommodations are rented out unfurnished.
- The student rooms are parts of a joint apartment where 4-6 rooms share kitchen, dining room and bathroom.
- Holländargatan has six floors and Kammakargatan has four floors.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchens there is a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
In the communal kitchens there are fridges/freezers and stoves with oven.
Elevators in both buildings.
The apartments at Holländargatan with apartment numbers ending withe -03 and -04 have balconies. At Kammakargatan there are no balconies.
At Holländargatant there are storages to each apartment available in the attic.
At Kammakargatan there are storages to each apartment in the back yard house.
The laundry room is situated in the basement.
Waste and source sorting
At Holländargatan there is a garbage chute for household waste on half a floor up and a separate room for bulky waste on the ground floor.
At Kammakargatan there is a garbage room for household waste on the ground floor at 36 A. Bulky waste in garbage room at 36 B and paper in containers placed in the inner courtyard.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Broadband fee, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. Electricity is included in the rent for student rooms only. The buildings have district heating.
Tenants on Holländargatan 21B and Kammakargatan 36B 1001 – 1003 need to connect to their own electricity in the apartment.