- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Frösunda is area in Solna. The blocks have the feel of a small town as it is are situated in the closest suburb to Stockholm city centre.
House Caretaker’s office Strix
Frösunda belongs to the House Caretaker’s office in our residential area Strix.
The address of the office is Armégatan 32A, 171 71 Solna.
Information about the area
Address: Gustav III:s boulevard 2-4, 169 72 Solna
Commuter train: Solna station
Frösunda was built in 1999
Estimated queueing time
- There are parking spaces available for tenants to rent.
- Communal function room such as assembly room is available. The local tenants’ association is responsible for these premises.
- The letterboxes are placed on the entrance floor.
- There is a bicycle room on the ground floor
- All accommodations are rented unfurnished.
- The building has six floors.
Equipment in kitchenettes
The kitchenettes are equipped with a fridge, a small freezer and two hot plates (no oven). The kitchenettes are also equipped with a charcoal filter fan.
Yes, elevator available.
Most of the apartments in the corner of the buildings has a balcony. Some of the apartments on the 6th floor has a terrace.
There is an external storage space for each apartment.
A laundry room is situated in each house.
Waste and source sorting
Recycling facilities are situated on the ground floor in each building. Containers for household waste are placed outside the recycling room.
Adaption for disability
The housing is adapted for disability to the extent that you can drive in with an indoor wheelchair and rotate it in the hall and wet room.
Broadband fee, electricity, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. The building has district heating.