- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Living in Gamla Stan, the oldest part of Stockholm, is a rare privilege, but thanks to SSSB students can live on Stortorget itself, right by the Royal Palace and Storkyrkan. The building dates back to the Middle Ages, and is one of Stockholm’s historic landmarks. This means, for example, that there is no lift and the building only has natural ventilation.
There are shared apartments, where between four and eight rooms share a kitchen, dining room and WC/shower. No two rooms are the same, and they vary considerably in size. There are also a few apartments in the building.
House caretaker’s office Forum
Lucidor belongs to the House Caretaker’s office in our residential area Forum.
The address of the office is Körsbärsvägen 2, 114 23 Stockholm
Information about the area
Address: Skomakargatan 24 A-B, 111 29 Stockholm
Metro station: Gamla Stan
Lucidor dates back to the Middle Ages and was reconstructed in 1966 when SSSB acquired the building.
Estimated queueing time
- There are no reserved parking spaces. Please contact the municipal “Gatu- & fastighetskontoret” for permit to park in the street. Please note that driving within Gamla Stan is partly prohibited, and parking are sometimes troublesome.
- Communal function room are available and the local tenants’ association are reponsible for this space.
- The letterbox is placed in the door of the apartment. The student rooms have a communal letterbox in the corridor entry door.
- All accommodations are rented out unfurnished.
- The building has five floors.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and cooking facilities. Oven is available in some apartments.
In apartments with kitchens there is a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
Communal kitchens have fridges/freezers and stoves with oven.
No, there is elevator.
No, but there is a communal roof terrace.
Attic storage spaces – separate or shared – are avilable.
The laundry room is situated in the basement.
Waste and source sorting
There is a garbage room placed in the yard where household waste can be desposed of.
Containers for bulky waste are placed in the yard. Electricity and glass are desposed at 24A.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Broadband fee, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. Electricity is included in the rent for student rooms only. The building has district heating.