- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Pax, located just north of Stockholm in Solna, consists of two buildings. The new building was constructed in 2004 and contains one-room apartments and some larger apartments, while the older building, built in 1970, houses student rooms in the style of traditional halls of residence.
House Caretaker’s office at Strix
Pax belongs to the House Caretaker’s office in our residential area Strix.
The address of the office is Armégatan 32A, 171 71 Solna.
Information about the area
Address: Emmylundsvägen 1, 3 and 5, 171 72 Solna
Metro station: Västra skogen
Emmylundsvägen 1–3 was built in 1970 and holds mainly student rooms. Wet room in all rooms and apartments and also the communal kitchens was renovated during the year of 2009-2010. Repainting and carpet replacement in corridors, stairwells and entrances was made during the year of 2011.
Emmylundsvägen 5 was built in 2004 and holds only apartments.
Estimated queueing time
- There are parking spaces available for tenants to rent
- There is a local tenants’ association
- The letterboxes are placed by the corridor entrance door on every floor at Emmylundsvägen 1 and 3. At Emmylundsvägen 5 they are placed on the ground floor
- There is a bicycle room in both buildings
- There are student rooms both with and without furniture. The other accommodation units are without furniture
- 9-11 student rooms share a communal kitchen and dining room
- Emmylundsvägen 1-3 have nine floors and Emmylundsvägen 5 have eight floors
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In the one room apartments with kitchenettes there is stove with oven and a small fridge.
In apartments with 2-3 rooms and with kitchens/kitchenettes there is a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
The communal kitchens have fridges/freezers and stoves with oven.
The kitchens are fitted with cooker hoods that have centrally controlled mechanical extractor fans.
Yes, there is elevators available in both buildings.
No, there are no balconies.
On Emmylundsvägen 5 there are external storage spaces available for all accommodation units.
For booking of storage room on Emmylundsvägen 1-3, contact Customer Service.
There are laundry rooms on the ground floor in both buildings.
Waste and source sorting
Recycling facilities for Emmylundsvägen 1-3 are situated on the ground floor at Emmylundsvägen 3.
Recycling facilities for Emmylundsvägen 5 is situated on the basement floor.
You can throw household waste in the three waste containers outside of Emmylundsvägen 3.
Adaption for disability
The housing on Emmylundsvägen 5 is adapted for disability to the extent that you can drive in with an indoor wheelchair and rotate it in the hall and wet room.
No adaptations for disability at Emmylundsvägen 1-3.
At Emmylundvägen 1 and 3 the broadband fee, electricity, heating and water is included in the rent.
At Emmylundvägen 5 the broadband fee, heating and water is included in the rent. For the electricity there is individual electricity metering.
The buildings have district heating.