- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
In Södermalm, SSSB rents a number of properties from HSB, which are then rented out as student accommodation. Tanto enjoys a quiet, idyllic location down at Årstaviken, alongside a large, pleasant area of parkland with allotments.
SSSB doesn’t own but rent these apartments in order to sublet them to students.
House caretaker’s office Forum
Tanto belongs to the House Caretaker’s office in our residential area Forum.
The address of the office is Körsbärsvägen 2, 114 23 Stockholm.
Information about the area
Address: Tantogatan 59, 63 & 71, 118 42 Stockholm
Estimated queueing time
- There are no reserved parking spaces. Please contact the municipal “Gatu- & fastighetskontoret” for permit to park in the street.
- A basement storage space is available for each accommodation unit.
- The letterbox is placed outside the door of the apartment.
- Accommodation is unfurnished.
- Laundry room is available within the building.
- Bicycle room is available within the building.
- Garbage chute is available within the building.
- Recycling facilities is available within the building.
- Cable-TV is available within the building.
- Broadband is available within the building.
The properties are of older origin, and the appartments may vary.
The drawing is mearly an example of the housing of how the apartment is planned, not an exact drawing
There is an elevator in the building, but not in connection to the student apartments.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Tenants are responsible to install their own fire detectors.
Equipment in kitchenettes
The apartments have kitchenettes with a fridge and cooking facilities. Oven is available in some apartments.
Heating and heating of water is included in the rent.