- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Balder is situated in Ektorp, Nacka, in a tranquil, leafy residential area to the east of Stockholm city centre.
House caretaker’s office Embla
Balder belongs to the House Caretaker’s office in our residential area Embla.
The address of the office is Hammarby allé 78 B, 120 79 Stockholm.
Information about the area
Address: Edinsvägen 22 A-B, 131 47 Nacka
Bus: Several different routes pass Ektorp Centrum en route to Slussen
Balder was thoroughly renovated in connection to the SSSB purchase in 1997.
Estimated queueing time
- There are parking spaces available for tenants to rent.
- Communal function rooms such as gym, sauna and assembly room are available.The local tenants’ association is responsible for these premises.
- The letterboxes are placed on the entrance floor.
- There is a bicycle room in the basement.
- The building has three floors.
- TAll accommodations are unfurnished.
- 10 of the student rooms share communal kitchen and dining room.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and cooking facilities. In some apartments there is also an oven or a microwave.
In apartments with kitchen there is a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
Communal kitchens have fridges/freezers and stoves with oven.
No. there is no elevator available.
No, there are no balconies.
Please contact your House Caretaker regarding a storage room.
The laundry room is situated in the basement.
Waste and source sorting
Waste containers for household waste is available outdoors.
Recycling room is available in the courtyard.
Sorting of food waste
Bags for food waste can be found in the entrances.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Broadband fee, electricity, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. The building has district heating.