- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Forum is an ideal place to live if you are a student at KTH, which is just a few minutes’ walk away. You are also close to Stockholm University and several other universities. The building is home to the caretakers’ office and SSSB’s head office. Here, there are all kinds of accommodation from student rooms to larger apartments.
House Caretaker’s office Forum
Visiting and postal address: Körsbärsvägen 2, 114 23 Stockholm
Information about the area
Address: Körsbärsvägen 2-4, 114 23 Stockholm
Metro station: Tekniska Högskolan
Forum was built in 1969 and holds apartments as well as our head office.
Estimated queueing time
- There are parking spaces available for tenants to rent
- Communal function rooms such as sauna, gym and assembly rooms are available. The local tenants’ association is repsonsible for these spaces
- Letterboxes are placed in the entrance at 4C
- There is a bicycle room in the basement
- Apartments and besits are unfurnished. Student rooms are avabilable both with and without furniture
- 9–10 student rooms share one kitchen
- Körsbärsvägen 2 B has 2 floors. Körsbärsvägen 4 A has 5 floors. Körsbärsvägen 4 B-C has 6 floors
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and cooking facilities. In apartments with kitchens there is a fridge/freezerbox and a stove with oven.
In apartments that have stoves with two hot plates and an oven you can only use two units at a time. (For example one hot plate and the oven.)
Communal kitchens have fridges/freezers and stoves with oven.
The elevators go up to the 3rd floor in Körbärsvägen 4A and in Körbärsvägen 4B-C the elevator goes up to the 5th floor.
There is a joint roof terrace.
For booking of storage room on Körsbärsvägen 2-4, contact Customer Service.
The laundry room is situated in the basement.
Waste and source sorting
Containers for household waste are placed on the yard behind the parking of bikes.
A bulky refuse room is located in the basement at the bottom floor of the garage. Recycling containers are available in the yard.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Broadband fee, electricity, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. The building has district heating.