- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Fyrtalet is one of several student residences in the leafy, peaceful district of Gärdet. The building mainly holds student rooms i corridors. Despite of their size they are well planned and have large windows facing east or west.
House Caretaker’s office Jerum
Fyrtalet belongs to the House Caretaker’s office in our residential area Jerum.
The address of the office is Studentbacken 23, 115 57 Stockholm.
Information about the area
Address: Värtavägen 66, 115 38 Stockholm
Metro station: Gärdet
Fyrtalet was built in 1966. It has seven floors.
Estimated queueing time
- There are parking spaces available for tenants to rent
- Communal function rooms such as sauna and assembly rooms are available. The local tenants’ association is repsonsible for these spaces
- The letterboxes are placed in each corridor by the entrance to the kitchen
- Nine students share a communal kitchen and dining room
- There is a bicycle room in the basement
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and cooking facilities, at least. Oven or microwave are available in some apartments.
In apartments with kitchens there is a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
Communal kitchens have fridges/freezers and stoves with oven.
Yes, elevators available.
There are balconies in connection to the communal kitchens.
The basement/attic storage space is shared with two other tenants.
The laundry room is situated in the basement.
Waste and source sorting
Waste containers for household waste is available outdoors. Source sorting is available in the basement for electronics, metal, bulky waste, plastic, batteries and glass.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Number of floors
Yes, elevator is available.
Broadband fee, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. Electricity is included in the rent for the student rooms but not for apartments. The building has district heating.
The bathrooms have been renovated and have a high standard.