- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
SSSB’s newest construction is called Embla and is situated in Hammarby Sjöstad. The first tenants moved in in December 2006. The building houses 265 apartments, the majority of which are one-room apartments of varying sizes. There are also some spacious two-room apartments and a handful of three-room apartments, all of which have an open-plan kitchen area.
House caretaker’s office Embla
Visiting and postal address: Hammarby allé 78 B, 120 61 Stockholm.
Information about the area
Address: Maltgatan 4-12, 120 79 Stockholm/Hammarby allé 78 C, 120 61 Stockholm
The first tenants moved in to the newly built Embla in December of 2006.
Estimated queueing time
- There is a garage (owned by Stockholms Parkering) with 113 parking spaces underneath the building. It is also possible to park in the street. Please contact the municipal “Gatu- & fastighetskontoret” for more information about permition to park in the street.
- Communal function rooms (assembly rooms) are available. The local tenants’ association is repsonsible for these spaces.
- The letterboxes are placed on the entrance floor.
- There is a bicycle room in the basement.
- The building has seven floors.
Sorting of food waste
Bags for food waste can be found in the entrance.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In the smaller apartments the kitchenettes are equipped with a fridge with freezer compartment and a stove with oven.
The larger apartments are equipped with fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
Yes, elevator available.
The apartments on floor 7, those facing Hammarby allé, have access to a balcony. The apartments on the ground level towards the coartyard have there own patio. Most of the other apartments have French windows.
Please contact your House Caretaker regarding a storage room.
Laundy rooms is situated on floors 3-6.
Waste and source sorting
There is a a garbage chute for household waste adjacent to the property.
Adaption for disability
The housing is adapted for disability to the extent that you can drive in with an indoor wheelchair and rotate it in the hall and wet room.
Broadband fee, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. All apartments have individual electricity metering. The building has district heating.