- Our areas north of the city
- Our areas in the city centre
- Our areas south of the city
- New construction
Jerum has both studios and larger apartments, but most of the residents here live in classic student corridors with communal kitchens and living areas. Residents take turns with cleaning duties, and like to make their own mark on the corridors.
House caretaker’s office Jerum
Visiting and postal address: Studentbacken 23, 115 57 Stockholm
Information about the area
Address: Studentbacken 21-27, 115 57 Stockholm
Metro station: Gärdet
Jerum consists of three 8 storey buildings constructed in 1961. It recent years Jerum has partly been renovated and reconstructed.
Estimated queueing time
- There are no reserved parking spaces. Please contact the municipal “Gatu- & fastighetskontoret” for permit to park in the street.
- Communal function rooms such as sauna, gym and assembly rooms are available. The local tenants’ association is repsonsible for these spaces.
- The letterboxes are placed on the entrance floor at Studentbacken 21.
- There is a bicycle room in the basement.
- All accommodations are unfurnished.
- 15 students rooms share one communal kitchen and dining room.
- The buildings have a ground floor and seven floors.
Equipment in kitchens/kitchenettes
In apartments with kitchenettes there is a fridge and cooking facilities (stove or hotplate) and oven. The apartments with kitchenettes are equipped with a fridge and cooking facilities and in some there is also a freezer and an oven. NB In some apartments with kitchenettes that have stoves with two hot plates and an oven you can only use two units at a time. (For example one hot plate and the oven.) Microwave oven and freezer are available in some apartments.
In apartments with kitchens there is a fridge/freezer and a stove with oven.
Communal kitchens have fridges/freezers and stoves with oven.
There are no balconies.
Yes, elevators are available.
Basement storage spaces are available for almost all accommodations.
The laundry rooms are situated in the basement.
Waste and source sorting
There are garbage shutes for household waste in the yard.
A separate bulky waste room is situated in the basement. Recycling containers for glass, metal and paper are placed behind house 23.
Adaption for disability
No adaptations for disability.
Broadband fee, heating and heating of water is included in the rent. Electricity is only included in the student rooms and the two room apartments with kitchenette.
The building has district heating.